THE MAJESTIC QUEEN AND APES. UTBH 3
7 Day Uganda Safari Bwindi Impenetrable Forest & Queen Elizabeth National Park
Arrival at Entebbe International Airport. To be met by staff of UTB Holidays. Transfer to Kampala and check in at Sheraton Kampala Hotel for overnight
Depart Kampala after breakfast and drive to Buhoma crossing the equator at Masaka where it is possible to stop to take photographs. Lunch on the way at Regency Lake View Hotel in Mbarara. Dinner and overnight at Buhoma lodge. ( B/L/D)
Leave Buhoma at 8.00 a.m. for a full day gorilla tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. Dinner and overnight at Buhoma lodge. (B/L/D).
After early breakfast, proceed to Queen Elizabeth National Park. Packed lunch en route. Dinner and overnight at Mweya Safari Lodge. (B/L/D)
Early breakfast then you go for a game drive followed by a nature walk in Maramagambo Forest, then return to the Lodge for Lunch. In the afternoon you go for a launch trip at 3:00 p.m. on the Kazinga Channel to view a variety of birds and wildlife. Dinner and overnight at Mweya Safari Lodge. (B/L/D).
Early morning game drive and depart from Queen Elizabeth National Park. Move with packed lunch arriving in Kampala in the late afternoon. Proceed to Entebbe and check in at the Laico Lake Victoria Hotel for overnight.
Day of departure. Transfer to Entebbe International Airport with the Laico Hotel shuttle.
Cost of Safari includes:
- Bed and breakfast accommodation at Sheraton and Laico Hotels
- Full board accommodation at the Buhoma lodge
- Park Entrance Fees to Queen Elizabeth National Park
- 1 Gorilla Permit per person (subject to availability)
- Launch trip on the Kazinga Channel
- Private Internal Transportation, inclusive of driver (allowances, fuel, mileage and taxes)
Cost of Safari excludes:
- Any Cost of a personal nature,e.g. drinks,laundry,tips,etc