5 Days Uganda Gorilla Tracking and In Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park.
Arrival at Entebbe International Airport where you will be received by our staff and guide.
From here you will be transfer for an stay overnight at the Sheraton Hotel, Kampala.
Depart from Kampala after breakfast (8 a.m.) and proceed to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park in the south western part of Uganda via Mbarara and Kabale. This is a long 10 hrs. drive. Lunch en route at Regency Lake View Hotel in Mbarara. Dinner and overnight at Buhoma lodge.
After an early breakfast, start gorilla safari tracking at 8:00 a.m. in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. We recommend that you wear good walking shoes and carry a rain jacket and a flask of water. Tracking can be tough and we trust you are in reasonably fit condition. You will carry a picnic lunch into the forest with you. You will be thrilled to have seen these rare primates (no guarantee) and the return journey will be easier. Dinner and overnight at Buhoma lodge.
Early breakfast at the camp before beginning the return drive to Kampala. Overnight at Laico Lake Victoria Hotel Entebbe.
Day of departure. Transfer to airport with the Laico shuttle.
COST OF SAFARI INCLUDES:
- Bed and Breakfast accommodation at the Sheraton and Laico Lake Victoria Hotel Entebbe.
- Full board accommodation. Exclusive of beverages at Buhoma lodge.
- Lunch at the Regency Lake View Hotel Mbarara.
- One gorilla Permit per person.(subject to availability).
- Private internal transportation in a 4x4 vehicle, inclusive of driver, driver’s allowance, fuel, mileage and taxes.
COST OF SAFARI DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Any costs of personal nature, e.g. drinks, laundry, tips etc.